Sunday, September 8, 2019

Dyrt Ranger Review: Renogy E.FLEX10 Portable Solar Panel

I found this nice little video review of the E.FLEX 10 solar panel on YouTube.

 

The Renogy E.FLEX 10 is what I've been using for the past few months for charging my phone and Kindle. Actually, as I explain in my Talking On Sunshine paper, I use the panel to charge a power bank and I use the power bank to charge my devices.

As noted in the video, the E.FLEX 10, clips nicely to a backpack.


In the Solar Nomadics Store we have the E.FLEX10 Solar Panel for $40 along with a couple of choices of power banks. If you already have a USB power bank, the E.FLEX 10 is all you need to get into the world of solar power. However, if you need a power bank, either the 38.5 WattHour or 74 WattHour banks are good choices.

We also sell a $50 version of the E.FLEX10 that includes a little 18.5 WattHour power bank.


While I'd initially been skeptical of such a tiny power bank, I've actually found it works really well as my daily phone charger and it's the one I carry with me and use most often.

Kent Peterson
Solar Nomadics
Eugene, Oregon USA

2 comments:

  1. It would be nice if you could include the weights of the panels and power banks in your description for those of the us concerned with the such things. Best of luck in the new venture, Kent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Gary, that's a good point. I've got to break out the scale and the tape measure and add some good stats to the descriptions.

    ReplyDelete